Regular price $14.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- DOG JOINT JUICE GLUCOSAMINE CHONDROITIN MSM - Make the ruff days go away and treat your dog to this premium hip and joint juice for any age. Our Liquid Health formula contains 1600mg of Glucosamine Hcl, 1200mg of Chondroitin Sulfate, 1000mg of MSM from Opti-MSM, Chelated Manganese & Hyaluronic Acid—all ingredients vital to relieve joint problems in dogs. Here's to him finally living the ulti-mutt life!
- SUPPORTS DOG HIP AND JOINT HEALTH - Liquid Health dog vitamin joint oil will help joints move more smoothly and promotes comfort in dogs with additional strain on joints, ligaments, and muscles. This perfectly balanced liquid joint and hip health formula will make your dog, especially senior dogs, feel young, free, and move freely with a more active, energetic life while promoting healthy hips, joints, and bones.
- FAST LIQUID ABSORPTION AND SIGNIFICANT RESULTS - Liquid absorbs faster; results show in 2 weeks, while benefits last longer than solid vitamins. Combined with MSM and pure Aloe Vera Juice, our K9 dog joint juice formula fits perfectly with an increased 62% more Glucosamine to relieve your dog's joints, support, comfort, and increased mobility for small, medium, and large breed dogs.
- PERFECT FOR DOGS ALL AGES AND ALL SIZES - Our liquid dog glucosamine hip and joint juice formula is suitable for dogs of all breeds, all ages, and all weights, including small dogs and large breeds. Follow the instructions on our Liquid Health K9 Glucosamine bottle for the best results! We recommend giving your dog their doses of K9 Glucosamine with food or shortly after their meals and refrigerate after use.
- VET APPROVED DOG APPROVED TASTE NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Our K9 Dog Liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM formula is manufactured in a certified gmp compliant facility by NASC and Eurofins. It contains no sugar, no wheat, no yeast, no milk, zero soy derivatives, and is entirely gluten-free! To develop this liquid Glucosamine for dogs, we've undergone a comprehensive third-party audit and maintain ongoing compliance with strict quality requirements to promote the well-being of all dogs.